Medical marijuana is now legal in 15 states. General, marijuana is federally against the law, so there must be a good reason for these states to have legalized it for healing use. In fact there are multiple diseases and symptoms for which therapeutic marijuana helps substantially. CBD Sport Supplements
one particular. Crohns Disease – Several studies have shown encouraging results for medicinal pot alleviating the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders such as Crohn’s. Marijuana contains cannabinoids which activate a radio known as CB2 – this is considered to decrease inflammation in the GI tract along with reducing pain and bloating.
2. Chronic Pain – Chronic pain overall makes up the single major consumption of medical marijuana. Cannabis blocks pain pathways in the central nervous system, but through a different neurochemical signaling system than opiates. Therefore opiates and marijuana may act along as complementary analgesic medications since they are operating in two different ways.
3. Severe Nausea – The longest standing use for medical marijuana has been for nausea and vomiting prevention. Just like for cancer chemo or rays therapy. Using marijuana in this wasting and nausea, can have dramatic results. The medical marijuana can allow patients to gain 45 to 50 pounds.
4. Severe Muscle spasm – There are conventional medications available by prescription for people symptoms, but at times those meds cause weak point or drowsiness. Muscle muscle spasms are when patients tenses reflexively and resist stretching out. Patients utilizing medical weed for reducing muscle spasticity and pain have found substantial relief.
5. Tumor – Medical marijuana helps patients with cancer for five reasons. It inhibits nausea, suppresses vomiting, rises appetite, provides pain comfort, and calms anxiety.
six. Glaucoma – Studies have not shown us just how cannabinoids reduce Intraocular pressure. They work at lowering Intra-ocular pressure for about 4 hours.
7. Cachexy or Wasting Syndrome – Over fifty percent of cancer patients show a dramatic weight loss of lean muscle which can seem as wasting, or cachexy since it is called. AIDS patients may experience wasting as well. THC may allow patients to gain forty to 50 pounds and make patients over three times more likely to stick to their anti-retroviral medication regimen.
almost eight. ALS – The cannabinoids in medical marijuana may protect against glutamate degree of toxicity. This may be very helpfult because ALS consists of excessive glutamate in the brain tissue, spinal liquid, and serum of these anguish. By lowering the opportunity of glutamate toxicity, there exists a chance that marijuana may have a neuroprotective effect. In addition, patients describe pain relief of pain and muscle spasms, improvement of appetite, and fewer drooling issues which is a very with ALS.
9. HIV and AIDS – It truly is known to stimulate the urge for food which is critical to cancer patients who are having chemo as well as for AIDS patients.
10. Multiple Sclerosis – MS patients may find that marijuana relieves symptoms of spasticity, tremors, disproportion, depression, and fatigue.